Assign new actions to your mouse buttons
X-Mouse Button Control allows you to assign each mouse button a specific action.
Beyond the typical ones, such as the centre click, you can make one of the buttons minimise windows, write or cut text, take a screenshot or turn off the sound.
When running, X-Mouse Button Control will load in the taskbar. From its icon, in addition to opening the configuration, you can save and restore the position of the Desktop icons or consult the event log.
Compatible with most mice, X-Mouse Button Control is a valid alternative to IntelliPoint or SetPoint, and some of the actions included are not usually found in other products.
Option to define names for each layerAdded new actionsInterface improvementsCorrections
- Option to define names for each layerAdded new actionsInterface improvementsCorrections
- Different profiles can be created
- More than fifty actions available
- Compatible with VANGUARD 64G
- Key to deactivate the profile