A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. It is useful for the website to be able to remember your visit when you return to that page. The cookies often store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to tailor the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any site would be significantly diminished. If you would like to know more about what cookieswhat they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc.., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats the spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type I like it o Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here's a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the information that is stored in the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.